In the past few months, critical updates have been released regarding implementation of the Affordable Care Act. This session will provide business owners with an up-to-date overview of where requirements under the Act are today and what to expect in 2014 and beyond.
Both small and large businesses will benefit from the latest information on:
- The employer mandate: who is covered by the mandate, which employees are considered full-time, and more.
- Employee notification requirements
- Individual as well as business responsibility
- How the exchanges will work and how to navigate the process
- What are the penalties included under the Act and who is responsible for payment
- Tax credits and subsidies that may be available
Limited Seating / Pre-Registration is required.
Register at: www.cvsbdc.org