Secluded bed and breakfast surrounded by over 100 acres of Central Virginia farmland
Convenient to historic Charlottesville and located in the heart of Virginia wine country.
Features include: 5 luxurious guest rooms, 1200 square feet of climate controlled event space, 2 outdoor soapstone patios, idyllic walking trail, pet and children friendly, historic Victorian flair with all the modern conveniences.
• The Master’s Suite – King size bed with attached private bath suite (shower and Jacuzzi tub) Sleeps 1-2. Enough space to set up your own cot or crib for a child if needed. On the upstairs level.
• Kitchen facilities include full kitchen to cook your own meals and prepare lunches to take with.
• Picnic basket and cooler available to take drinks & snacks with you to the event.
• Outdoor gas grill onsite for evening cookouts. Choose to eat under the stars on the patio or take it to the covered back porch.
• Easy parking
• We are a pet-friendly establishment.
• Dogs up to 60 lbs are welcome.
• Pet fee per night
Call for directions and reservation information