DMV 2 Go will be at the Nelson Memorial Library on Wednesday, June 4th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This mobile DMV office offers all DMV services:
- Apply for or renew your ID card – available for adults, children and veterans.
- Apply for or renew your driver’s license; take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals and transcripts.
- Order disable parking placards or plates.
- Purchase hunting and fishing licenses and temporary boat registrations.
- Apply for Virginia birth certificates.
- Update your address on your DMV record and updated your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a MyDMV account – receive DMV notices via email or phone; conduct secure transactions on the DMV website.
- Search for other states services through a Virginia internet portal.