June 10 – July 27
This summer there are summer reading programs for kids, teens, and adults at the Nelson Memorial Library.
The theme for the children’s program is DIG INTO READING! Kids can participate in the summer reading program and earn prizes for reading or being read to. The list of programs is on the webpage: www.jmrl.org/kids
- Storytimes for preschool children
- Programs for school age children
- Family Programs with professional performers
The theme for the teen program is BENEATH THE SURFACE. Ages 11-18 can win great prizes as they read and be entered into weekly drawings for more prizes. Some of the programs are:
- Book, movie, and anime discussion groups
- Craft programs to put your creativity to good use
- Check out the Teen webpage and see what JMRL has got planned for the summer: www.jmrl.org/teens
Even adults can participate in summer reading programs. The adult summer reading programs this summer include special weekly prize drawings, contests, displays and programs especially for adults. Remember, you can open a book and open the world. Webpage for adult programs: www.jmrl.org/adults
Whatever your age, there is something exciting for you at the Nelson Memorial Library.